I provide: Consultancy, Guidance, Implementation
Consultancy, Guidance, Implementation
I work together with organisations of all sizes to build apps people want to use. Your app isn’t sticking because users dont like inefficient, buggy UX.
It’s my job to help provide value for your users.
Consultancy engagements are designed for specific clients and projects, but they all combine some or all of the following:
- Bootstrapping: If you’re starting from scratch, a keen eye can save you hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars of work. Especially if your team is inexperienced, it’s essential to have an experienced developer getting your project off the ground. Let’s work together to make cool stuff.
- Analysis: In app development, accurate measurement is key to achieving optimal results. Let’s examine exactly how certain factors affect your business and identify areas for improvement. With a clear understanding of the impact of web performance, we can take meaningful steps towards enhancing it.
- Audits: As a technical consultant specializing in React, I possess a deep understanding of the inner workings of both the framework and its underlying technologies. My comprehensive and actionable audits will uncover any and all obstacles standing in the way of your success.
- Implementation: React scales well for small and large companies but without direction codebases can get tangly. Is your state management complicated and sparse? Do you have prop-drill galore? Let me help untangle your mess. I will work alongside your engineering team to ensure swift and effective work is done to make your code better.
- Culture: A sustainable app project requires a UX focused culture that ensures consistent results. I will empower your team to tackle UX issues on their own, establishing a framework that prioritizes great UX from the outset. Let’s make it effortless to do the right thing and build a culture that fosters optimal results.
For lighter-touch guidance and advice, we can schedule 90-minute consultations to answer your most pressing questions: want to work out what bad UX is costing your business? Need to know where you should focus your efforts first as a startup? Looking for help troubleshooting specific React issues? Let’s get your answers.
Consultations are a great idea if:
- you have a specific, distinct issue that you don’t need a weeks-long consultancy project to solve;
- you want to start your Amazing React UX journey more tentatively, testing the water with a smaller commitment at the beginning.
If we go on to work together more fully after our initial consultation, it gets discounted from your first consultancy invoice. Win-win, no risk!
A consultation is not just a call—when you schedule a consultation, I’ll ask you to provide me with any relevant research, homework, and tasks so that I can fully prepare for our meeting. Want me to look over some wireframes? You got it! Need me to debug some stuff? Send me a URL. Need help with an ESLint config? I’m on it!